enVision™ Plotter Series
The Fastest Sprocket-Feed Flexible and Semi-Rigid Material Cutter for the Most Durable Graphics
The enVision 375 (15" tabletop) or 750 (30" self-standing) sprocket-feed plotters are designed for the rigors of everyday use while offering the ultimate in speed, reliability, and durability.
The enVision 375 (15" tabletop) or 750 (30" self-standing) sprocket-feed plotters are designed for the rigors of everyday use while offering the ultimate in speed, reliability, and durability. The enVision plotters run on Gerber OMEGA™ software, as well as most popular design software platforms supporting HP-GL. With ultra-precise tracking and simple material loading, the Gerber enVision plotters are the fastest sprocket-feed plotters on the market.
Features & Benefits
- Multi-size platforms accommodates individual sign shop needs.
- Patented punch pattern provides superior accuracy which reduces material shifting, cut time, and waste due to cut errors. Enables ultra-long unattended runs.
- Easy material loading onto the sprocket wheels for quick, accurate, and unattended material feed.
- Re-engineered swivel knife provides greatly improved cut accuracy and throughput.
- High-performance servo drive, a continuous, automatic monitoring system, assures a precision cut at every position, at any speed.
- View & Recover feature allows you to pause the job, slew material to check, then press start to have the material automatically re-roll and resume cutting.
- Matched Technology System™ is fully compatible with Gerber OMEGA™ design and output software and GERBER EDGE® series thermal printers.
- Open architecture is compatible with leading design and cut software.
- Intuitive user interface provides a short learning curve for greater productivity.
- Multiple functionality allows for cutting, pen plotting, and pouncing capabilities.
- Carbide knife blades are razor-sharp and long-lasting.
- Multiple blade types are capable of cutting a wide variety of materials with variable thickness – from standard vinyls to sandblast stencils.
enVision Material Management System
The enVision Material Management System automatically feeds media into the enVision 375 and then rewinds it during the cutting process. The Material Management System provides clean, wrinkle-free output, reduced workspace requirements, unattended operation, increased efficiency. Learn more »
|enVision 375||enVision 750|
|Material Width||All 15" (381 mm)
Gerber sprocket materials
|All 30" (762 mm)
Gerber sprocket materials
|Cutting Width||13.25" (327 mm)||27.25" (692 mm)|
|Cutting Speed||50" per second||50" per second|
|Knife Configuration||Swivel Knife||Swivel Knife|
|Cutting Depth Adj.||Key Pad||Key Pad|
|Dimensions||29" x 11" (740 x 280 mm)||38.5" x 26" (980 x 660 mm)|
|Weight||60 lb. (27 kg)||107 lb. (50 kg)|
|Power Requirements||100-230V, 47/63Hz||100-230V, 47/63Hz|
|Replot Function||Up to 9,999 repeats||Up to 9,999 repeats|
|Curve & Arc Smoothing||Yes||Yes|