What's New in the AccuMark Platform
The world's most intelligent pattern design, grading, marker making, and production planning software.
AccuMark 12, the ultimate digital toolkit driving the digital design revolution.
- Multi-dimensional grading allows users to assign up to 4-grade rule tables to pieces for an easier alternative to alterations.
- Program macros for repetitive pattern making tasks in PDS to make repetitive changes in a fraction of the time.
- Drag and drop images onto patterns in PDS making image replacement quick and easy.
- Apply seam allowance on internal cutouts and swap the seam along with perimeter seam.
- Decide whether to display measurements in centimeters or millimeters when using metric notation.
- Pass more information along in cut data with QR Codes.
- Search models based on production status in the Model Form.
- Customize Piece, Model and Marker reports to get the data you need.
AccuMark 3D 12
- Get a higher level of realism with added support for optical and surface texture effects from Vizoo and X-Rite scanners.
- Improved integration of the industry-leading Avametric Fabric Simulation Engine.
- Assess and control fit with a new live drag feature that allows you to tug on a garment.
- Additional avatars help improve speed and personalization.
- Cut weeks off development cycles with a hi-resolution photorealistic prototyping service.
- Manual cut plan interaction offers smarter and faster ways to interact with the auto cut. planning, making it easier to obtain desired results.
- Personalize reports with easy user-friendly tools.
- Generate markers when spreading in pairs while maintaining piece sharing from cut planning to marker making.
- Addition of fabric properties in the cut plan allows for more accurate fabric consumption.
- Improved calculations for over/under production give you more control over the expected result.
- Improve fabric consumption with a pre-estimate best usage of roll leftovers.