COVID-19 Update: A message from Gerber Technology's CEO regarding COVID-19 and Customer Support.
Monday, March 16, 2020•Categories: Corporate
Dear Valued Customer,
The safety and well-being of all our employees, customers and partners is our top priority. We are actively monitoring the COVID-19 situation to ensure employee safety while still maintaining the level of service and support you expect from Gerber. Gerber has 300+ field service and customer support personnel in 90+ countries available to keep your business up and running during this uncertain time.
Below is important information regarding our operations to provide uninterrupted support to our customers. For easy reference, click here to find your local customer service center contact.
- Parts: We have organized our operations to deliver parts & consumables on time and with the quality you expect. You can order parts & consumables by visiting our eSTORE. We are monitoring and managing our supply chain to minimize any impact on supply disruptions.
- Service: If you run into any issues with your equipment or software, we are able to quickly troubleshoot and solve problems using our remote service capabilities. To request a remote service appointment, please contact our Customer Solutions Center.
- Remote Support: Our powerful remote services solution, GERBERconnect™, will allow us to proactively detect system defaults and allow Gerber Service professionals to access your Gerber Paragon or Z1 cutting system remotely so that any issues can be solved quickly. Other tools are available for remote support including TeamViewer and Sightcall Augmented Reality. You can still receive software support from anywhere in the world via phone and email.
- Equipment: All equipment will continue to be delivered as usual.
- Software: We would like to remind you that you can work remotely with our software. YuniquePLM® is cloud-based and can be accessed from anywhere. AccuMark® can be accessed remotely and dongles can be taken home. You will also be able to access your entire workflow with integration through partners such as Pointcarre, Swatchbook and True Fit.
- Online Community: You can reach our Gerber Team directly by joining the Gerber Technology Community. You will be able to ask questions, learn valuable tips & tricks and stay up to date with the latest news from Gerber.
- Training: We will continue to offer all training. Our team is working remotely to continue offering the best learning experience. Our unique online training platform, GerberU, will allow you to get training on all Gerber solutions from anywhere with the highest professionalism.
- Demos: We will continue to offer the best possible experience by conducting demos for all solutions digitally and remotely for both software and hardware. Demos at our Innovation Center in New York City and in Tolland, CT are both equipped with virtual capabilities to offer remote demos.
- Tours: The Gerber Innovation Center will be hosting all its tours virtually until further notice. Those who would like a tour of the Innovation Center can request a personalized virtual tour by filling out this form or by contacting your sales representative.
- Events: We will be turning our scheduled events into digital experiences. In the coming days, we will be adding a list of all upcoming virtual events here.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact the Customer Solutions Center. We thank you for your business and partnership and are fully committed to supporting you.
CEO, Gerber Technology