enVision™ Plotter Series
The Fastest Sprocket-Feed Flexible and Semi-Rigid Material Cutter for the Most Durable Graphics
The enVision 375 (15" tabletop) or 750 (30" self-standing) sprocket-feed plotters are designed for the rigors of everyday use while offering the ultimate in speed, reliability, and durability.
The enVision 375 (15" tabletop) or 750 (30" self-standing) sprocket-feed plotters are designed for the rigors of everyday use while offering the ultimate in speed, reliability, and durability. The enVision plotters run on Gerber OMEGA™ software, as well as most popular design software platforms supporting HP-GL. With ultra-precise tracking and simple material loading, the Gerber enVision plotters are the fastest sprocket-feed plotters on the market.
Features & Benefits
- Multi-size platforms accommodates individual sign shop needs.
- Patented punch pattern provides superior accuracy which reduces material shifting, cut time, and waste due to cut errors. Enables ultra-long unattended runs.
- Easy material loading onto the sprocket wheels for quick, accurate, and unattended material feed.
- Re-engineered swivel knife provides greatly improved cut accuracy and throughput.
- High-performance servo drive, a continuous, automatic monitoring system, assures a precision cut at every position, at any speed.
- View & Recover feature allows you to pause the job, slew material to check, then press start to have the material automatically re-roll and resume cutting.
- Matched Technology System™ is fully compatible with Gerber OMEGA™ design and output software and GERBER EDGE® series thermal printers.
- Open architecture is compatible with leading design and cut software.
- Intuitive user interface provides a short learning curve for greater productivity.
- Multiple functionality allows for cutting, pen plotting, and pouncing capabilities.
- Carbide knife blades are razor-sharp and long-lasting.
- Multiple blade types are capable of cutting a wide variety of materials with variable thickness – from standard vinyls to sandblast stencils.
|enVision 375||enVision 750|
|Material Width||All 15" (381 mm)
Gerber sprocket materials
|All 30" (762 mm)
Gerber sprocket materials
|Cutting Width||13.25" (327 mm)||27.25" (692 mm)|
|Cutting Speed||50" per second||50" per second|
|Knife Configuration||Swivel Knife||Swivel Knife|
|Cutting Depth Adj.||Key Pad||Key Pad|
|Dimensions||29" x 11" (740 x 280 mm)||38.5" x 26" (980 x 660 mm)|
|Weight||60 lb. (27 kg)||107 lb. (50 kg)|
|Power Requirements||100-230V, 47/63Hz||100-230V, 47/63Hz|
|Replot Function||Up to 9,999 repeats||Up to 9,999 repeats|
|Curve & Arc Smoothing||Yes||Yes|