GS Plus Series
Highly-Accurate Sprocket Plotter Workhorses
The GS Plus Series is the Gerber family of highly-accurate stepper motor sprocket plotters that use 15" (GS15 and GSx) perforated materials. These open-architecture workhorses feature KMS – Knife Mode Switching™ technology for optimal cutting of all Gerber Materials as well as many others. GS plotters are simple to learn and operate, and define the term “unattended operation”. Includes accessory kit, knife tool holder and blade, pen, and material roll holder.
Features & Benefits
- Multi-size platforms accommodates individual sign shop needs.
- Patented punch pattern provides superior accuracy which reduces material shifting, cut time and waste due to cut errors. Enables ultra-long unattended runs.
- Easy material loading onto the sprocket wheels for quick, accurate and unattended material feed.
- Weight dial control provides quick, easy and consistent knife pressure adjustments.
- Matched Technology System™ is fully compatible with Gerber OMEGA™ design and output software and GERBER EDGE® series thermal printers.
- Open architecture compatible with leading design and cut software.
- Intuitive user interface shortens learning curve and is user friendly.
- Multiple functionality for cutting, pen plotting and pouncing.
- Carbide knife blades stay razor sharp and are longer lasting.
- Multiple blade types capable of cutting a wide variety of materials with variable thickness – from standard vinyls to sandblast stencil.
|GS15 Plus||GSx Plus|
|Material Width||All 15" (381 mm) Gerber sprocket materials||All 15" (381 mm) Gerber sprocket materials|
|Cutting Width||13.25" (327 mm)||13.25" (327 mm)|
|Cutting Speed||4" per second||3.6" per second|
|Knife Configuration||Tangential or Swivel Knife||Swivel Knife|
|Cutting Depth Adjustment||Dial Control||Dial Control|
|Dimensions||26" x 9" (660 x 229 mm)||26" x 8.5" (660 x 216 mm)|
|Weight||40.5 lb. (18 kg)||40 lb. (18 kg)|
|Power Requirements||120-240V, 47/63Hz||120-240V, 47/63Hz|