Ideally-Suited Dimensional Sign Making, Woodworking, and Parts Fabrication System
High-speed letter and graphic design routing along with dependability, flexibility, ease of use, and minimal maintenance.
Gerber Sabre® routers are ideally suited for dimensional sign making, woodworking, and parts fabrication applications. Sabre routing systems offer high-speed letter and graphic design routing along with dependability, flexibility, ease of use, and minimal maintenance. Increase capacity while reducing customer lead times with the Gerber Sabre. Combine the Sabre with Gerber's top of the line router bits for a complete automated routing solution.
Features & Benefits
- Superior lead-screw drive for accurate tolerances, minimal maintenance and no lubrication.
- Multi-size platforms accommodates individual sign shops.
- Aluminum construction is lighter and more rigid than steel.
- Paneling (long-sign mode) allows you to rout seamless signs of unlimited length from a continuous sheet.
- Superior Z-axis depth control accurately routs to the table surface without cutting the table.
- Cut to mask accuracy precisely routs to material mask for securing small shapes.
- T-VAC slotted vacuum table uses vacuum, clamps or both to hold down material to table
- Patented material hold and chip removal system maintains material flatness and collects debris to ensure a clean work surface.
- Open architecture supports a variety of file formats.
- Intuitive user interface shortens learning curve.
- Exclusive Gerber routing, engraving, and ADA bits provide superior edge quality with longer tool life and lower costs.
|Sabre 404||Sabre 408|
|Table Size||54" x 71.5"
(1372 mm x 1816 mm)
|54" x 121"
(1372 mm x 3073 mm)
|Active Cutting Area||53.5" x 54"
(1350 mm x 1370 mm)
|53.5" x 101"
(1350 mm x 2565 mm)
|Feed Rate||600 inches/minute
|Positioning Rate||1400 inches/minute
|Maximum Material Thickness||4.4" (110 mm)||4.4" (110 mm)|
|Maximum Material Width||59" (1500 mm)||59" (1500 mm)|
|Overall Size||69" x 75"
(1750 mm x 1900 mm)
|69" x 123"
(1750 mm x 3120 mm)
|Minimum Work-Space||16' x 18'
(4877 mm x 5486 mm)
|16' x 22'
(4877 mm x 6705 mm)
|Drive System||Patented anti-backlash lead screw||Patented anti-backlash lead screw|
|Controller||32-bit servo||32-bit servo|
|Certifications||CE, ETL||CE, ETL|
|Applications||Push-through Letters, Engrave, AutoInlay™, ADA, Channel Letters, Cut-to-Mask, Drilling, Reverse Carving, Patented Prismatic Letters & Graphics|
|Market Opportunities||Architectural, Electrical, ADA Compliance Signage (Optional Gerber Braille Interpreter is needed to generate Braille output), Engraved Signs, POP Displays, Commercial, Exhibit & Displays, Carved Signs, Plastic Fabrication, Woodworking, Wholesale Sign Components|